Synonyms - something difference in meaning with something same is called synonyms.
Hello Friends I describe here some Synonyms which is always asked in Competition Exam. It helps you Exam and your English word Power. These are following
Note: (I give meaning in Hindi because Indian Student see the meaning well)
1 crime- Politics way
Vice- Social way
Sin- Religion way
2. Addicted- In bad sense
Devoted- In good sense
3. Battle- between large organized armies
Fight- between people, two parties but without the aid of army
War- between nations with the aid of large armies
4. Confess- to accept responsibility or guilt
Admit- to accept the true
5. custom- general practice in society
Habit- a particular tending in an individual
6. Deficient –lacking in
Defective- having fault.
7. Deny – declaring something as false or untrue
Refuse- not accept
8. Discover- to find something that exists before
Invent – to produce something new.
9. drawn-is used for living object only.
Sink- is used for both livening and lifeless objects.
10- Famous- having importance in good sense
Notorious- having importance in bad sense
Notable- is used for good sense, having rare quality
11- Liberty- absence of any check
Freedom- absence of dependence
12- peaceable- attract towards peace
Peaceful- a state of peace
13- shade- a place sheltered from the sun.
Shadow- a dark figure projected by a body.
14. Stimulant – that which produce or artificial energy for some time.
Stimulant - That which produce artificial energy for some time.
15. vacant- not filled or occupy
Empty- No containing anything.