Paronyms- The word born from same word and format same as each other but the meaning is quietly different is called pyronyms.
In Indian -(jin sabdo ke rup milte julte ho ya jinki utpati ek hi sabdo se huyi ho par arth me bhibhinta ho wo pyronayms kahalata hai.) As for example-
Dear friends i describe here Paronyms which is also very useful for competition Exam so read and remember these.
1 Artist (one skilled in fine arts painting, music, poetry, and person)
Artisan – one who practice some handicraft.
Artiste- A performer in singing or dancing
2 Artistic- beautiful
Artificial – not natural
3. Beneficial – useful- it is applied for things.
Beneficent – kind- it is applied for person.
4. Confident – quite sure
Confidant – one who is entrusted with a secret?
5. continuous – without gap or break
Continual- with occasional break
6. childish – is used in a bad sense and means silly
Childlike – is used in good sense and means simple and innocent
7. dependent – is an adjective, meaning depending on
Dependant – is a noun, meaning one depending on another.
8. Diverse – different, not alike
Divers – several
9. Effective - having a power full effect.
Efficient – competent (yogy, layak)
Efficacious – sure to produce the desired effect
10. Enviable – producing a causing envy
Envious – the feeling of envy (dah, dewesh)
11. Elemental – Relating to the elements, such as air, fire etc.
Elementary – primary, introductory
12. Formalism – observance of external form
Formality – formal or ceremonial etc.
13. Ghastly – fearful
Ghostly - relating to ghost
14. Graceful – handsome
Gracious – merciful
15. Honorary - holding, office, without pay.
Honorable – worth of honor
16. Human – belonging to mankind
Humane – kind
17. Imaginary - unreal, fanciful
Imaginative – having creative imagination
18. Industrious – laborious, active
Industrial – relating to commerce and industry
19. Judicial – Impartial, pertaining to a judge or court of law.
Judicious – wise, sensible
20. Lovable – worth of love, that which should be loved.
Lovely – nice beautiful
21. Luxurious – having rich growth
Luxurious- having much of comfort and luxury
22. memorable – worth, remembering
Memorial – a state etc which helps us remember something or somebody
23. Momentous - very important
Momentary – short – lived
24. Negligent - careless
Negligible – extremely unimportant or small
25. Observation – the act of watching closely making a remark
Observance – keeping rules and right strictly
26. Pitiable – creating or arousing pity
Pitiful – feeling pity
Piteous – miserable
27. Popular – having the quality to please
Populous – thickly populated
28- refuge – shelter
Refuse – not to accept
29- sensible – having sense and reason
Sensitive – touchy, easily affected
30- temporal – opposed to internal an spiritual
Temporary – short, lived
31- Union – act of unity
Unity – oneness
32- willing – ready without hesitation
Willful – deliberate, conscious
33. Verbal – relating to words oral,
Verbose – having too many words