Some important Idioms which is always used in everyday life
Hello friends, We always want to talk in special ways in English in front of other to look stylish. so i think you remember these idioms then you can do so----
These are following:-
1 . A nine days wonder – char din ki chandni phir andheri raat.
2. A bad arpenter quarrels with his tools. – chale na aawe angan tend
3. Heads I win, tail you lose. – chit v meri pat v meri
4. Barking dogs seldom bite. – garje jo barse nahi.
5. To make much a do about nothing.- khoda pahar nikali chuhiya.
7. while there is breathe, there is hope. – jab tak sans jab tak aass
8. Tit for Tat.- jaisa ko taise.
9. Might is Right.- jisk lathi uski bahis.
10. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.- Now nagad na terah udhar.
11. Excess of everything is bad. – ati srwatra warjte.
12. No pain No gain. – Bina sewa mewa nahi.
13. A word to the wise is enough. – akalmand ko isara kaphi.
14. Example is better than precept.- sindhant se udharan acha hota hai, ek najir sao nasihat.
15. Ill gotten, Ill spent. Chori ki maal mori me.
16. Like Father, like son. – Jaisa baap waisa beta.
17. Life is better than a bag of gold.- jaan bachi lakho upaya.
18. A little learning is dangerous thing.- alp gayan khatannak hota hai.
19. Look before you leap. – bina bichare jo kare wo piche pachataye.
20. There is no rose without a throne – Bina kata ki gulab nahi hoti.
21. To the pure everything is pure.- Man chanaga to kathoti me ganga.
22. Riches have wings.- Lakshmi chanchal hoti hai.
23. The for turns wings.- satar chuhe khakar bili chali haz ko.
24. Morning shows the day.- Honahar birwan ke hote chikane paat.
25. Gods mill grinds slow but sure.- ishwar ke darwar me der hai andher nahi.
26. Good mind Good find. – Aap bhala to jag bhala.
27. All’s well that end is well. Ant bhala to sab bhala.
28. A little drop in the ocean. – ut ke muh me jira.
29. Kill two birds with one stone. – ek panth do kaaj.
30. Neither fish nor fowl.- adha titar adha bater.